With decreasing reimbursements affecting medical and surgical retina practices, this unique book is perfectly timed to meet your needs today and tomorrow. With just one source, physicians. administrators, coders, billers and technicians can easily learn and implement coding principles that will maximize reimbursement. outline documentation requirements for federal and commercial payers, and audit-proof documentation.
It is the only coding reference you'll need in a retina practice. Packed with everything you need and nothing you don't, this ultimate retina coding book developed by the Academy's coding experts, is a must-have.
• Fundamentals of Retinal CPT codes
• Fundamentals of ICD-9-CM and ICD-10-CM Codes
• Evaluation and Management and Eye Code Documentation
• Code This Chart (More than 20 examples of actual chart documentation)
• Retinal Testing Services
• Modifiers With Clinical Examples
• Injections and Drugs
• Surgery Coding Overview
• Mind and Major Surgical Procedures
• Ask the Coding Experts
• Coding Compliance
• Costly Coding Errors
• Retina Specific Audits
• Best Practice Tips