Endorsed by the American Pharmacists Association (APhA), the Adult Drug Information Handbook is chosen daily by healthcare professionals as their resource to help improve medication safety and enhance patient care.
This handbook follows a dictionary-like format, with drug products for adults organized alphabetically and cross-referenced by U.S. and Canadian brand names and index terms. Healthcare professionals have access to more than 1700 drug monographs, each offering up to 43 fields of information specific to a particular medication. Supplementing the drug information is an extensive Appendix, offering helpful treatment guidelines and therapy recommendations, and a Pharmacologic Category Index.
• 1768 Drug Monographs
• Up to 43 Fields of Information per Monograph
• 49 Pages of Appendix Information
• 58 New Drug Monographs
• New Appendix Topic:
- Comparison of Representative Topical Corticosteroid Preparations (Classified According to the US System)
• Updated Appendix Topics:
- Inhibitors and Inducers of Cytochrome P450 Enzymes
- Immunization Schedules
- Oral Medications That Should Not Be Crushed or Altered