AHFS Drug Information® 2021 contains the most trustworthy drug information available—all in one place. It is the most comprehensive evidence-based source of drug information complete with therapeutic guidelines and off-label uses.
Updates in the 2021 Edition include:
• Drug information for COVID-19-related treatments, including use of antiviral agents such as remdesivir and lopinavir/ritonavir, SARS-CoV-2-specific monoclonal antibodies (e.g., bamlanivimab), as well as use of supporting agents such as corticosteroids, immune globulin, nitric oxide, and tocilizumab
• Updated information on drugs commonly used for ICU sedation in critically ill patients with COVID-19, including propofol, dexmedetomidine, and midazolam and alternative drugs such as ketamine considered in potential drug shortage situations
• Latest oncology therapies for the treatment of cancers associated with activating gene mutations and oncogenic gene fusions
• Breakthroughs in oncology approved under the FDA's accelerated approval program
• New information on non-oncology off-label uses