AHFS Drug Information® 2022 contains the most dependable drug information available—all in one place. It is the most comprehensive evidence-based source of drug information complete with therapeutic guidelines and off-label uses.
With expanded and revised content supported by more than 97,000 references and incorporating the advice of numerous subject matter experts, AHFS DI helps you protect your patients and your practice.
Updates in the new edition:
• The latest information on COVID-19 vaccines and COVID-19 monoclonal antibodies available under FDA Emergency Use Authorizations (EUAs), including clinical considerations from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and National Institutes of Health (NIH).
• Information on patient selection and appropriate use of corticosteroids in the management of COVID-19 based on recent guidelines from NIH and the World Health Organization (WHO).
• Contemporary issues such as anticoagulant reversal strategies and use of direct oral anticoagulants versus warfarin for treatment of venous thromboembolism or atrial fibrillation.
• Current best practices such as reversal of neuromuscular blocking agents for prevention of postoperative residual neuromuscular blockade.
• Newly published information on breakthrough oncology drugs approved as part of the FDA’s accelerated approval program.
• Expanded content on off-label uses, real-world data, and long-term clinical data.
• Updated information on pharmacogenomic considerations based on recommendations from the Clinical Pharmacogenetics Implementation Consortium (CPIC).
• Addition of 51 new molecular entities (NMEs) or new therapeutic biological products approved since January 2021.