Trusted by radiology residents, interns, and students for more than 20 years, Brant and Helms’ Fundamentals of Diagnostic Radiology, 5th Edition delivers essential information on current imaging modalities and the clinical application of today's technology. Comprehensive in scope, it covers all subspecialty areas including neuroradiology, chest, breast, abdominal, musculoskeletal imaging, ultrasound, pediatric imaging, interventional techniques, and nuclear radiology. Full-color images, updated content, new self-assessment tools, and dynamic online resources make this four-volume text ideal for reference and review.
New in the 5th Edition:
• Greatly expanded sections on breast, cardiac, vascular, and interventional radiology.
• New videos featuring ultrasound (vascular, body, pediatrics, small parts, and musculoskeletal) and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
• New summary questions for each chapter that reinforce key concepts.
• New material online, including questions, imaging tools, normal anatomy content, study guides for each chapter, and more.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
• Jeffrey Klein MD, FACR. Bradley Soul and John P. Tampas Green and Gold Professor of Radiology
Department of Radiology
University of Vermont College of Medicine
• Emily N. Vinson MD. Assistant Professor, Department of Radiology, Divison of Musculoskeletal Radiology, School of Medicine, Duke University, Durham, NC
• William E. Brant MD. Professor of Radiology, Chief, Thoraco-Abdominal Division, University of Virginia Health System, Charlottesville, VA
• Clyde A. Helms MD. Professor of Radiology, Division Head, Skeletal, Duke University Medical Center, Durham, NC