Chapter 1: The Basics: Diagnostic Terms, Skin Anatomy, and Stains
Chapter 2: Benign Tumors and Cysts of The Epidermis
Chapter 3: Malignant Tumors of The Epidermis
Chapter 4: Pilar and Sebaceous Neoplasms
Chapter 5: Sweat Gland Neoplasms
Chapter 6: Melanocytic Neoplasms
Chapter 7: Interface Dermatitis
Chapter 8: Psoriasiform and Spongiotic Dermatitis
Chapter 9: Blistering Diseases
Chapter 10: Granulomatous and Histiocytic Diseases
Chapter 11: Inflammatory Vascular Diseases
Chapter 12: Genodermatoses
Chapter 13: Alterations in Collagen and Elastin
Chapter 14: Metabolic Disorders
Chapter 15: Disorders of Skin Appendages
Chapter 16: Panniculitis
Chapter 17: Bacterial, Spirochete, and Protozoan Infections
Chapter 18: Fungal Infections
Chapter 19: Viral Infections, Helminths, and Arthropods
Chapter 20: Fibrous Tumors
Chapter 21: Tumors of Fat, Muscle, Cartilage, and Bone
Chapter 22: Neural Tumors
Chapter 23: Vascular Tumors
Chapter 24: Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, NK-Cell Lymphoma, and Myeloid Leukemia
Chapter 25: B-Cell Lymphoma and Lymphocytic Leukemia
Chapter 26: Metastatic Tumors and Simulators
Appendix 1: Dermatopathology Mnemonics
Appendix 2: Skin Ultrastructure
Appendix 3: External Agents and Artifacts
Offering a unique combination of expert online lectures, vast image collections both in print and online, and an easy-to-use print atlas, Dermatopathology, 3rd Edition, helps you master the complexities of this challenging and fast-changing subspecialty. Dr. Elston and his colleagues make dermatopathology easier to understand, leading you to efficient, accurate diagnoses of the most important common dermatologic findings seen in practice.
• Covers the essentials of dermatopathology using an enjoyable, easily understood approach and a consistent chapter template that includes key points and pearls.
• Features 27 lectures and 2,000 high-quality slides online - more than 8 hours of targeted teaching that take you through the must-know elements of each topic in a dynamic, engaging manner.
• Offers extensive, visually stunning image atlases both in print and online, including an extensive infectious disease atlas with 2,500 slides, a soft tissue tumor atlas with 300 images, a lymphoma atlas, and more.
• Includes abundant high-resolution histopathology examples with labels and pointers highlighting key aspects of each slide, providing additional clarity.
• The text has been expanded by over 70 pages in print, with over 130 new images, and 50 newer entities ranging from cutaneous collagenous vasculopathy to EBV+ mucocutaneous ulcer.
• Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
• Dirk Elston, MD, Professor and Chairman, Department of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA
• Tammie Ferringer, MD, Dept of Dermatology, Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA, USA.
• Christine J. Ko, MD, Professor, Dept of Dermatopathology, Yale University, New Haven, CT,USA.
• Steven Peckham, MD, Wilford Hall Air Force Medical Center, Lackland AFB, TX, USA.
• Whitney A. High, MD, Dept of Dermatology & Dermotapathology, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO, USA.
• David J. DiCaudo, MD, Department of Dermatology, Mayo Clinic Arizona, Scottsdale, AZ, USA