Now updated online for the life of the edition, DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles
& Practice of Oncology, 11th Edition, keeps you up to date in this fast-changing field. Every
quarter, your eBook will be updated with late-breaking developments in oncology, including new
drugs, clinical trials, and more.
This unique, continually updated reference remains the gold standard reference in the field with:
• A focus on immunotherapy throughout and new chapters on precision oncology and the microbiome
• Guidance on managing every type of cancer, while incorporating recent treatment advances
• The most effective strategies for managing every type of cancer by stage of presentation
• Balanced, multidisciplinary advice from a surgeon, a medical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist
• Important related topics such as cancer screening and prevention, palliative care, supportive oncology, and quality of life issues.
Enrich Your ebook Reading Experience!
• Access quarterly content updates reflecting late-breaking developments in cancer care.
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
• Vincent T. DeVita, MD; Steven A. Rosenberg, MD, PhD, Chief of Surgery, National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health; Professor of Surgery, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences School of Medicine, Bethesda, MD; Professor of Surgery, George Washington University School of Medicine, Washington, DC.
• Theodore S. Lawrence, MD, PhD, Isadore Lampe Professor and Chair, Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI