Vibrantly illustrated with full-color diagrams and clinical images, Langman’s Medical Embryology, 14th Edition, helps medical, nursing, and health professions students confidently develop a basic understanding of embryology and its clinical relevance. Concise chapter summaries, captivating clinical correlates boxes, clinical problems, and a clear, concise writing style make the subject matter accessible and engaging to students throughout their courses.
• Updated content reflects the latest clinical findings on the effects of the Zika virus, urogenital
system disorders, and more.
• Clinical Correlates boxes tie clinically relevant content to case-based scenarios students may
encounter in practice.
• More than 400 full-color illustrations, micrographs, and clinical images clarify key aspects of
• Problems to Solve with accompanying answers help assess student understanding.
• Chapter summaries and an expanded glossary reinforce understanding of key development
stages, terms, and clinical conditions.
• Illustrated Development Chart provides visually guides students through the stages of
embryonic development at a glance.
• Updated online review questions with answers help students test their understanding and
identify areas of weakness.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
• Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments,
second-language or literacy challenges, and more.