Comprehensive and practical, Mills and Sternberg’s Diagnostic Surgical Pathology, 7th Edition, presents advanced diagnostic techniques for differential diagnosis of the surgical specimen and the latest information on all currently known diseases. Led by Drs. Teri A. Longacre, Joel K. Greenson, Jason, L. Hornick, and Victor E. Reuter, a virtual “who’s who” of experts in the field provide authoritative guidance on the diagnostic evaluation of every type of specimen from every anatomic site. Visually stunning and thoroughly up to date, this classic two-volume reference is a must-have resource no matter what your level of training or expertise.
• Covers virtually all diseases seen by surgical pathologists, grouped anatomically and focused on differential diagnosis for each type of specimen.
• Emphasizes practical, real-world guidance that mimics a personal consultation with expert colleagues, offering the authors’ personal approaches to biopsy evaluation throughout.
• Includes significant updates in key areas of the field, particularly in immunohistochemistry and molecular pathology.
• Features more than 4,500 full-color illustrations, each color-balanced to dramatically improve image quality.
• Incorporates updated World Health Organization (WHO) terminology regarding tumor diagnosis.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Teri A. Longacre MD. Professor of Pathology, Director, Gynecologic Pathology, Stanford Health Care, Stanford, California.