The second edition of Pediatric Gastrointestinal Endoscopy continues to focus on practical diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy in children. This edition includes a larger collection of excellent images, which are now available online along with videos of the procedures. The combination of pediatric endoscopic images and videos with an updated practical guide to the performance of pediatric gastrointestinal endoscopy makes this volume a unique reference source. The extensive use of line diagrams and color illustrations of endoscopic appearances coupled with complementary histopathologic images creates a definitive reference resource for pediatric gastroenterologists and pediatric surgeons.
• Pediatric endoscopic images illustrating endoscopic surgical procedures
• Endoscopic images, histopathology images, radiology images
• Online edition with additional images and videos illustrating procedures.
• Harland S. Winter, MD. Director, Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center. Massachusetts General Hospital Transplant Center. Associate Professor of Pediatrics. Harvard Medical School. Boston, Massachusetts.
• M. Stephen Murphy, MD. Senior Lecturer. Birmingham Children’s Hospital. Birmingham, United Kingdom.
• Jean-François Mougenot, MD. Consultant, Pediatric Digestive Endoscopy. Robert Necker-Enfants Malades Hospital. Paris, France.
• Samy Cadranel, MD. Head, Dept of Gastroenterology. Queen Fabiola Children’s Hospital. Universite Libre de Bruxelles. Brussels, Belgium.