The Lexicomp Pediatric & Neonatal Dosage Handbook, includes more than 1,200 drug monographs featuring concise fields of information specific to neonates and children. It follows a convenient, dictionary-like format, with drug products alphabetically organized and cross-referenced by U.S. and Canadian brand names.
Clear, concise and relevant Lexicomp drug information is supplemented by an extensive Appendix of comparative charts, tables and supportive information, as well as a Therapeutic Category & Key Word Index.
• 1252 Drug Monographs
• Up to 47 Fields of Information per Monograph
• More than 150 Extemporaneous Preparation Recipes
• More than 110 Pages of Appendix Information
• 76 New Drug Monographs
• New Fields of Information:
- Reproductive Considerations
• Updates to Hundreds of Existing Monographs, Including Updates Based on New Guideline Recommendations
• Updated Appendix Topics:
- Oral Medications That Should Not Be Crushed or Altered
- Immune Globulin Product Comparison
- Insulin Products
- Comparison of Representative Topical Corticosteroid Preparations (Classified According to the US System)
- Multivitamin Product Table