Following the organization of Dr. Marc Sabatine’s bestselling Pocket Medicine manual, Pocket Medicine High-Yield Board Review is an all-new, must-have study guide for advanced medical students; for residents in internal medicine, family medicine, and primary care; and for practitioners. This new review brings you authoritative, trusted content designed to prepare you for success on licensing, certification, and recertification exams and hone your knowledge of internal medicine.
• Organized to match Dr. Sabatine’s Pocket Medicine, with topics that cover the information you need to excel on exams.
• Each chapter presents clinical vignettes and related multiple-choice questions and answers—more than 500 questions in all!
• Detailed answer rationales review key diagnostic and therapeutic principles.
• Cases and questions are based on the expert medical knowledge and clinical acumen of the Pocket Medicine authors and reflect residents’ recent board exam experiences.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.