Developed at Philadelphia’s world-renowned Wills Eye Hospital, the Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Ophthalmology series covers the most clinically relevant aspects of ophthalmology in a highly visual, easy-to-use format. Vibrant, full-color photos and a consistent outline structure present a succinct, high-yield approach to the seven topics covered by this popular series: Cornea, Retina, Glaucoma, Oculoplastics, Neuro-Ophthalmology, Pediatrics, and Uveitis. This in-depth, focused approach makes each volume an excellent companion to the larger Wills Eye Manual as well as a practical stand-alone reference for students, residents, and practitioners in every area of ophthalmology.
The updated Retina volume includes:
Authoritative information on the diagnosis and management of vitreoretinal diseases, ideal for practicing ophthalmologists, retinal specialists, and residents.
• Updated terminology for conditions such as vitreomacular traction, as well as updates on anti-VEGF therapies with new agents and indications.
• More than 400 superb illustrations, including higher resolution spectral domain OCTs and high resolution digital fundus photos.
• An easy-to-use format that covers Epidemiology and Etiology, History, Physical Examination, Differential Diagnosis, Laboratory and Special Examinations, Diagnosis, Prognosis, and Management.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
• Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
• Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more