The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Standard 2016, 24th Edition, provides rapid-access in a quick-reference print format. It delivers diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for a broad range of diseases and conditions. Organized alphabetically by diagnosis, this best-selling clinical reference continues to present brief, bulleted information on disease topics in a consistent and reader-friendly three-column format.
The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Standard 2016, 24th Edition provides:
- 650+ commonly encountered diseases and disorders
- 150+ Treatment and diagnostic algorithms
- ICD10 Codes
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- A revised and updated Health Maintenance section
- The Health Maintenance 1-page summaries, based on the US Preventive Services Task Force recommendations
Written by esteemed internal medicine and family medicine practitioners and published by the leading publisher in medical content, the 5-Minute Clinical Consult Standard 2016, 24th Edition includes a Free 10-day Trial to 5MinuteConsult.com.
UPGRADE to The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2016: 1-Year Enhanced Online & Mobile Access + Print, 24th Edition encompasses:
- 2,100+ commonly encountered diseases and conditions
- 200+ Algorithms for fast diagnostic and treatment of most common concerns - including online-exclusive algorithms
- Evidence-based treatment guidelines and Patient Education Handouts provided by LexiComp, available in both English and Spanish
- 4,000+ A to Z Drug Monographs from Facts & Comparisons including patient education and drug interactions; browse by generic name or therapeutic classification
- Over 200 step-by-step Procedure and Physical Therapy Videos to enhance procedure skills
- Over 2,250 diagnostic images for over 840 topics
- Image Bank of thousands of online-only images for visual guidance
- Quick links to popular Calculators and Clinical Guidelines including CDC Immunization, USPSTF Preventative Screening and more
At no additional charge, physicians and nurses can earn and track their CME/CE credits. As they treat and search their patients, they can earn up to .5 credits for each topic questionnaire completion and submission. This activity has been reviewed and acceptable for up to 20 prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians and the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission.
Consider a subscription to 5MinuteConsult.com, available for 1-year with the purchase of The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2016: 1-Year Enhanced Online & Mobile Access + Print, 24th Edition or an online only subscription, available at www.5MinuteConsult.com.
- Frank J. Domino MD. Professor. Pre-doctoral Education Director. Department of Family Medicine and Community Health. The University of Massachusetts Medical School. Worcester, MA.
- Robert A. Baldor MD. Professor, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Massachusetts Medical School; Vice-Chairman, Department of Family Medicine and Community Health, University of Massachusetts Memorial Health Care, Worcester, MA.
- Jeremy Golding MD. Professor of Family Medicine and of Obstetrics and Gynecology. The University of Massachusetts Medical School. Quality Officer - Department of Family Medicine and Community Health. UMass Memorial Health Care - Hahnemann Family Health Center. Worcester, MA.
- Mark B. Stephens MD, MS, FAAFP. Professor and Chair. Department of Family Medicine. Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences. Bethesda, MD.