Focusing on the topics commonly found on ABFM in-training, board certification, and recertification examinations, The Family Medicine Board Review Book helps you make the most of your study time and achieve exam success. It provides valuable background information on all three AFBM exams and their formats, presents more than 1,800 multiple choice questions for self-assessment, and helps you identify areas that may require further study. Ideal for residents, practicing physicians, and nurse practitioners, this new review tool is an excellent resource for testing your knowledge of the entire field of family medicine.
• Questions are derived from common clinical situations, presented in ABFM-exam format. Explanations support each answer, key points are highlighted throughout, and content is weighted appropriately to the exam.
• Includes an atlas with clinical images and lab smears, reflecting the types of illustrations that are included on the exam.
• Contains additional reading suggestions for each answer to assist with further study.
• Use with Fast Facts for the Family Medicine Board Review for a comprehensive board exam preparation experience.
• Includes CME/CE for physicians who will be sitting for the ABFM recertification exam.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
• The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
• Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
• Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
• The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click