Each issue of Anesthesia & Analgesia includes thought-provoking case reports that provide real-world insight on a wide variety of clinical scenarios. Now for the first time, this volume brings together 100 recently published case reports, grouped by A&A sections for ease of reference. Framed by A&A editors’ take home messages in each section, these original case reports are valuable reading for anesthesiologists, residents, and nurse anesthetists.
Examine and learn from 100 clinically significant cases, including:
• Excessive Surgical Adhesive Mimicking Aortic Root Abscess
• Tomographic Angiography
• Elective Venovenous Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation for Resection of Endotracheal Tumor
• Anesthetic Challenges for Posterior Spine Surgery in a Patient With Left Ventricular Assist Device
• Peripheral Neuromodulation for the Treatment of Postamputation Neuroma Pain
• Short-term Vision Loss Following Whipple Surgery
• Delayed Anaphylaxis to Mammalian Meat Following Tick Exposure and Its Impact on Anesthetic Management for Cardiac Surgery
• And many more
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.