With updated content and new expert contributors, A Practical Approach to Transesophageal Echocardiography, Fourth Editionis every clinician’s go-to reference for TEE skill-building. The book is written concisely, so you can quickly digest and apply critical information in a real clinical setting. Numerous figures throughout each chapter and hundreds of video clips on the eBook paint an important visual picture, illuminating the textual explanations and instructions.
• Deals with topics and subjects for all levels of transesophageal echocardiography (TEE) usage and testing.
• Now with new information on interventional cardiology, transthoracic echocardiography, and the mitral valve.
• Brief self-assessments close each chapter, giving you the opportunity to test your skills knowledge immediately.
• More than 200 clinical and procedural video clips are available in the eBook bundled with this text.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.