Lippincott® Connect Featured Title
Purchase of the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes lifetime access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
Reflecting the authoritative expertise of the American College of Sports Medicine, ACSM’s Certification Review, 6th Edition, prepares users to successfully pass certification exams and become an ACSM Certified Personal trainer (ACSM-CPT), ACSM Certified Exercise Physiologist (ACSM-EP), or ACSM Certified Clinical Exercise Physiologist (ACSM- CEP). This easy-to-use review combines career-specific information with assessment tools and application-based exercises to boost test-taking confidence and help users ensure a seamless transition to practice.
Content in this 6th Edition has been updated to align with the latest edition of ACSM’sGuidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription and reorganized to strengthen connections between the material users will encounter on their exams and how they will apply that knowledge in practice.
• Updated Content mirrors changes in ACSM’s Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription, 11th Edition, and reflects the topics and coverage students will encounter on their exams.
• New Organization integrates essential Performance Domain information and multiple-choice questions to help students master the content and develop a practical understanding of the topics.
• Case studies with questions challenge students to apply their knowledge to common practice situations and strengthen their critical thinking.
• Domain-specific questions test students’ proficiency in each Performance Domain and subdomain.
• Answers and explanations provide clear guidance and explanations.
Lippincott® Connect features:
• Lifetime access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
• Carefully curated resources, such as interactive diagrams, video tutorials, organ sounds, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
Lippincott® Connect also allows users to create Study Collections to further personalize the study experience. With Study Collections you can:
• Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
• Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
• Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
• Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.