1. Who Needs ACL Surgery?
2. Patient-Specific Graft Choice in Primary ACL Reconstruction
3. Assessment of Risk Factors for Failure of ACLR: When to Address Concomitant Pathology
4. Technique Corner: ACLR Optimal Tunnel Placement: How to Get There?
5. Evidenced-Based Approach for Anterolateral Surgery for ACL Reconstruction
6. Why Does LET Work?
7. The Evidence Regarding ACL Repair
8. Laxity Objective Measurement Within MRI of ACL Lesions
9. Return to Sport After Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction: Criteria-Based Rehabilitation and Return to Sport Testing
10. Revision ACL Reconstruction
11. Complications of ACL Reconstruction
12. Osteotomy: Slope Change Tibial Osteotomy to Address ACL Deficiency
13. Biologics: Post-traumatic Osteoarthritis Following Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction
14. Assessment of the Multiligament Knee
15. When Do You Need to Reconstruct the Posterior Cruciate Ligament?
16. Technique Corner: Posterior Cruciate Ligament Injuries
17. Technique Corner: Posterolateral Corner Reconstruction
18. Technique Corner: MCL
19. Fracture Dislocations About the Knee
20. Advances in Treating Arthrofibrosis
21. A View of Predisposing Factors by Novel 3D Imaging Techniques for the PF Joint
22. MPFL Reconstruction and Patellofemoral Chondral Status
23. Osteotomy: Coronal and Axial Plane Deformity
24. Patient-Specific Instrumentation and 3-D Osteotomy
25. Save the Meniscus: Advances in Meniscal Repair Techniques
26. Meniscus Root Tears
27. Meniscus Substitution
28. Update on Indications, Techniques, and Outcomes of Meniscal Allograft Transplantation (MAT)
29. Technique Corner: Cell-Based Cartilage Repair
30. Technique Corner: Marrow Stimulation and Augmentation
31. Technique Corner: Particulate Cartilage
32. Osteochondral Allograft Transplantation
33. Technique Corner: Osteochondral Autograft
34. Technical Corner: Lateral Extra-Articular Tenodesis
35. Clinical Application of Scaffold-Free Tissue-Engineered Construct Derived from Synovial Stem Cells
36. Osteotomies Around the Knee for Older Active Patients
37. Current Introduction of the Biological Agent Derived from Adipose Tissue to the Treatment of Knee Osteoarthritis
This comprehensive book offers an overview of the latest advances in knee ligament and knee preservation surgery, including cartilage, meniscus, and osteotomy procedures.
Designed to offer practical guidance on the management of complex knee problems, it presents clinical scenarios as well as recommendations by leading international experts.
Written in collaboration with ISAKOS and drawing on a variety of perspectives it is invaluable tool for orthopedic and sports medicine surgeons.
• Presents an overview of the latest advances in knee ligament and knee preservation surgery
• Covers all aspects of soft tissue/ sports medicine knee surgery
• Offers a wide variety of international perspectives on managing complex knee problems