Each year, Advances in Surgery reviews the most current practices in general surgery. A distinguished editorial board, headed by Dr. John Cameron, identifies key areas of major progress and controversy and invites preeminent specialists to contribute original articles devoted to these topics. These insightful overviews in general surgery bring concepts to a clinical level and explore their everyday impact on patient care.
• John L. Cameron, MD, FACS, FRCS(Eng) (hon), FRCS(Ed) (hon), FRCSI(hon), The Alfred Blalock Distinguished Service Professor, Department of Surgery, The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, Baltimore, MD, USA.
• Timothy G. Buchman, PhD, MD, Professor of Surgery, Emory University School of Medicine
• K. Craig Kent, MD, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health.
• Keith Lillemoe, MD, Massachusetts General Hospital.
• Kelly M. McMasters, MD, PhD, University of Louisville Louisville KY USA.
• Mark Talamini, BA, MD, Stony Brook Medicine.
• Charles J. Yeo, MD, The Samuel D. Gross Professor and Chairman, Department of Surgery, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA