1. Influenza A virus uncoating
2. Structural and cellular biology of adeno-associated virus attachment and entry
3. From foes to friends: Viral infections expand the limits of host phenotypic plasticity
4. Exploration of the interactions between mycoviruses.
5. Implications of mixed viral infections on plant disease ecology and evolution.
• Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field of virology
• Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
• Thomas Mettenleiter, Institute of Molecular Biology, Friedrich-Loeffler-Institut, Greifswald, Germany.
• Margaret Kielian, Department of Cell Biology, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, NY, USA.
• Marilyn J. Roossinck, Pennsylvania State University, PA, USA