1. Why Genital and Vaginal Rejuvenation
2. Challenges When Starting My Vaginal Rejuvenation Practice
3. Wedge Labiaplasty
4. Lazy S Labiaplasty (Edge Labiaplasty)
5. Longitudinal Hoodplasty
6. Horseshoe Hoodplasty
7. Labiaplasty and Hoodplasty Combined
8. Labia Majora Augmentation
9. Labia Majora Resection
10. Pubic Region
13. Anterior Vaginoplasty
14. Posterior Vaginoplasty
15. Combination of Anterior and Posterior Vaginoplasty Plus Perineoplasty
16. Labia Majora Non-surgical Options: Lightening, Fillers, and Skin Tightening
17. Non-surgical Vaginal Tightening Procedures
18. G Spot Enhancement
This book schematically discusses the available techniques for aesthetic vaginoplasty, including vagina rejuvenation and other related surgical and non-surgical approaches. By furthering our understanding of the field, it promotes a better surgical practice on aesthetic vaginal surgeries. More specifically, this book will enable surgeons to correctly assess patients, choose and plan procedures, and reproduce the most common surgical aesthetic vaginal procedures.
Each chapter is written in a pedagogical way, promoting a direct applicability. For each surgical procedure discussed, it features topics such as consultation and patient’s intentions, clinical examination, anatomy and important landmarks, surgical technique and possible complications. Aesthetic Vaginal Plastic Surgery: A Practical Guide is intended for any medical professional interested in vagina aesthetic and rejuvenation procedures, especially those in the fields of plastic surgery, gynecology and urology.
• Fills a gap in the literature, regarding practical guides for successful aesthetic vaginal proceduresWritten in a concise and practical way, intended for direct surgical applicabilityFeatures figures and illustrations that present surgical procedures step-by-stepIncludes sections on internal and external procedures, as well as non-surgical procedures that detail use of lasers and fillers for rejuvenation
Lina Triana, MDPlastic SurgeonCali, Colombia, South America
Lina Triana is a plastic surgeon at the Universidad del Valle in Cali Colombia. She specialized in aesthetic plastic surgery in Brazil, age management medicine at the Cenegenics Medical Institute USA and in rejuvenation and laser design at the Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute of America, USA. She has been invited as guest of honor, key-note speaker and panelist at over 50 aesthetic plastic surgery meetings around the globe. Dr. Triana is a worldwide pioneer in teaching the different vaginal rejuvenation techniques she has developed over years of working in this area. Dr. Triana is the second vice president of the International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS), member of its executive committee and board of directors; former president of the Colombian Plastic Surgery (SCCP); International Member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) and member of its International Committee; she is also a member of the board of directors of the Colombian Association of Scientific Societies (ACSC).