1. An Introduction to Algae Materials
2. Algae Materials for Advanced Biofuel Production through the Cost-Effective Process and Integration of Nanocatalysts (Ionic Liquids Etc.)
3. Valorizing Algae Biomass as Materials for Bioproducts and Commercial Application
4. Algae Materials for Food and Food Packaging
5. Superfood (Algae) - In Future
6. Advanced Instruments in Algae Materials: Applications and Characterization
7. Advanced Cultivation Techniques of Algae with Respect to the Industrialization
8. Expanding Algal Polymers, Protein, Pigments as Materials for Industrial Applications (Bioplastics)
9. Blue Economy and Blue Carbon Materials Application in Various Fields with Respect to Marine Algae
10. Quorum Sensing Applications of Algae Materials
11. Algae Derived Materials for Applications in Automobile Industries
12. Algae Derived Biosensor Materials and their Applications
13. Algae Materials for Bionanopesticides: Nanoparticles and Composites
14. Algae Materials for Textile Industries
15. Algae Nanomaterials and Nanostructures
16. Algae Materials for Drugs and Drug Delivery
17. Algae Material for Clinical Applications
18. Algae Materials for Cosmetics and Cosmeceuticals
19. Algal Lipids, Lipidomics and Biosurfactants
20. Positive and Negative Environmental Impacts on Algae
21. Genetic Engineering of Algae Material: Merits and Demerits
22. Perspective of Algae Materials 2.O
23. Algae Biorefinery: Strategies for A Sustainable Industry
24. Algae Materials for The Development of Aquaculture Feeds
25. Algae and Bioremediation
• Offers a comprehensive analysis of biosensors, algae materials for clinical applications, algae polymers, proteins and pigments, algae for food applications and packaging
• Enlists the less explored areas of algal bioproducts like how applications of genetic engineering are used to enhance bioproducts
• Includes recent findings and often excluded areas in microalgae research available in a single source
• K. Arunkumar, heading the Department of Plant Sciences and Dean of student welfare, Central University of Kerala, India.
• A. Arun, Professor and Head, Department of Microbiology, Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamilnadu, India.
• Rathinam Raja, Professor in Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital (SBMCH)-BIHER, Chromepet, Chennai, India.
• Ramasamy Palaniappan, Director of Research at Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital, BIHER-India.