• Focuses on what attenuates the transition from thinking about suicide to attempting it
• Calls for a life-focus treatment approach as opposed to risk-aversion intervention techniques
• Demonstrates how fostering resilience can advance our understanding of pathways to suicide
• Discusses emerging technologies being used in current suicide research and prevention
• Outlines the differences between risk factors and risk correlates
• Covers real-time assessment of dynamic suicide risk
• Andrew Page, Professor, Associate Dean (Graduate Research Studies), School of Psychological Science, University of Western Australia.
• Werner Stritzke, Senior Lecturer, School of Psychology, University of Western Australia