2. Atrial Septal Defect.
3. Ventricular Septal Defect.
4. Patent Ductus Arteriosus, Aortopulmonary Window.
5. Partial Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection.
6. Atrioventricular Septal Defect.
7. Abnormalities of the Right Ventricular Outflow Tract and Pulmonary Arteries.
8. Aortic Stenosis and Other Types of Left Ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction or Anomalies.
9. Coarctation of the Aorta.
10. Interrupted Aortic Arch.
11. Tetralogy of Fallot with or without Pulmonary Atresia.
12. Tricuspid Atresia.
13. Complete Transposition of the Great Arteries.
14. Pulmonary Atresia with Intact Ventricular Septum.
15. Double Outlet Right Ventricle.
16. Congenitally Corrected Transposition of the Great Arteries.
17. Ebstein’s Anomaly.
18. Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection and Other Congenital Anomalies of the Pulmonary Veins.
19. Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome.
20. Truncus Arteriosus.
21. Vascular Rings and Slings.
22. Congenital Anomalies of the Mitral Valve and the Left Ventricular Inflow.
23. Functional Single Ventricle.
24. Cardiac Malposition, Criss
25. Atrial Isomerism.
26. Coronary Anomalies.
27. Cardiac Tumor.
28. Miscellaneous Images in Congenital Heart Disease.
This book combines an exceptional wealth of precise, exquisite schematic drawings and high-quality images with clear explanatory text in order to provide readers with a crisp and clear understanding of all aspects of congenital heart disease, from diagnosis to treatment and from the fetus to the adult. In format the book appears similar to a large collection of case reports covering all types of congenital heart disease, including complex lesions such as single ventricle and atrial isomerism. For each lesion, the illustrations are placed before the text so that the reader can gain a quick and general overview before going into more detail. The contents are as practical and concise as possible. The intention is that, despite its size, the book will serve as a handy reference for cardiologists, surgeons, intensivists, obstetricians specializing in fetal sonography, nurses, trainees, students, researchers, and even patients and their families.This is a “must-have” bedside reference in the cardiac ward, the ICU, and the fetal sonography room and will even be valuable in outpatient clinics.
• Covers all varieties of congenital heart diseases including the complex forms
• Combines a wealth of precise and exquisite drawings, images and explanatory notes
• Provides high-quality 3D CT and MR images and fetal heart images
In Sook Park, MD, FACC. Professor Emeritus, Asan Medical Center, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, Seoul, South Korea. Member of the National Assembly, Republic of Korea, since 2012