• Overview of COVID-19 Pneumonia
• Common CT Features of COVID-19 Pneumonia
• CT Features of Early COVID-19 Pneumonia (PCR-positive)
• CT features of intermediate stage of COVID-19 Pneumonia
• CT Features of late stage of COVID-19 Pneumonia
• Chest Features of Severe and Critical Patients with COVID-19 Pneumonia
• Role of CT and CT features of Suspected COVID-19 Patients (PCR negative)
• Follow-up CT of Patients with First Negative CT but Positive PCR for COVID-19
• Imaging Analysis of Family Clustering
• Residual CT Features in Recovery stage of COVID-19 Pneumonia.
This book presents X-ray and CT findings of patients with 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) pneumonia in early, progressive, critical, and recover stage. It starts with a general review of CT features of new coronavirus pneumonia. In the following chapters, imaging manifestations in different groups and stages are presented, especially CT findings of asymptomatic COVID-19 patients and those first nucleic tests for the novel coronavirus are negative, but turn positive in one day or two. In addition, imaging and pathological analysis of COVID-19 death are summarized in the last chapter. The book provides a valuable reference source for radiologists and doctors working in the area of coronavirus pneumonia.
• Wealthy of illustrations from typical clinical cases
• Focus on imaging features of novel coronavirus pneumonia in different stages
• Presents imaging and pathological analysis of COVID-19 death