Ideal as a quick, easy-to-use reference in the laboratory or clinical setting, Atlas of Diagnostic Hematology is an abundantly illustrated guide to the vast range of malignant and non-malignant disorders of the blood. More than 1,200 vibrant, full-color images enable you to identify and compare the unique clinical and histologic features of various blood disorders and confidently reach a diagnosis. Coverage includes photos of actual cases that span the entire range of this complex field, including rare conditions and difficult diagnoses.
• More than 1,200 images including full-color pathologic and clinical images covering a wide range of hematologic malignant and non-malignant conditions.
• Covers a range of disease stages, from the slightest indication where a diagnosis can be complicated or missed entirely, to what the average blood or biopsy sample signifying disease may look like, to an advanced stage where disease indications are abundantly clear.
• Helps you distinguish between similar and overlapping features and symptoms to arrive at an accurate diagnosis.
• Provides up-to-date information on infectious processes in blood and bone marrow, classification system of myeloid neoplasms, and indolent and aggressive mature T and NK-cell lymphomas.
• Includes diagnostic algorithms with differential diagnoses for conditions with similar histologic features and clinical symptoms.
• Contains the latest WHO classifications for pathologic, genetic, and clinical information.
• Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.