Covering more than 100 fundamental orthopaedic techniques, Atlas of Essential Orthopaedic Procedures, 2nd edition offers a highly illustrated, step-by-step guide to the wide variety of conditions you’re most likely to see in practice. The easy-to-follow format begins with patient selection, walks you through a detailed, step-by-step description of the procedure, and concludes with the author’s surgical pearls—all heavily illustrated with radiographs, intraoperative photographs, and line drawings for optimal visualization of the procedure. This technique-focused reference is an essential resource for busy orthopaedic surgeons and a must-have reference for orthopaedic residency.
This one-stop essential resource provides:
• Step-by-step, fully illustrated coverage of the techniques you need to master—from rotator cuff repair and fixation of distal radius fractures to tibiotalar arthrodesis and pediatric ACL reconstruction.
• Dedicated sections covering sports medicine, shoulder and elbow, hand and wrist, adult reconstruction, trauma, foot and ankle, spine, and pediatric orthopaedics.
• Thirteen new procedures, including 5 for adult reconstruction and 5 for hand and wrist.
• More than 85 accompanying surgical videos that complement select chapters throughout the book.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.