1. Introduction to High-Resolution Manometry and Impedance
2. Esophageal Manometry
3. Antroduodenal Manometry
4. Anorectal Manometry
5. Basic Principles of Ambulatory pH Monitoring and Impedance
This atlas provides a concise yet comprehensive overview of high-resolution manometry, impedance and pH monitoring. Through instructive text and over 130 high-yield images, the atlas describes the basic principles of esophageal, antroduodenal and anorectal high-resolution manometry, reviews both normal and pathologic findings on manometry, covers technical aspects of pH monitoring and impedance, and outlines advances in equipment, software, and diagnostic guidelines.
Written by experts in the field, Atlas of High-Resolution Manometry, Impedance, and pH Monitoring is a valuable resource for gastroenterologists and other clinicians and practitioners who work or are interested in the GI motility field.
• One of the few comprehensive resources on high-resolution manometry, impedance, and pH monitoring
• Features over 130 high-yield images
• Written by experts in the field