• Notes on human spermatogenesis
• Morphological structure of the spermatozoon
• Non-sperm cellular components of the seminal fluid
• Morphological study of the seminal fluid
• Chromatin structure of the spermatozoon.
This atlas provides valuable information on crucial aspects of sperm examination as well numerous meaningful color illustrations. It discusses successful evaluation of the sperm morphology and the cellular elements other than spermatozoa, enabling readers to unambiguously interpret seminal cytologic images and compare reports for diagnostic, therapeutic and prognostic purposes.
With its extensive collection of colored images, the book is intended as a reference resource for students and technicians in the field of andrology as well as practitioners and clinicians in andrology, urology, pathology, IVF and other ART programs
• Enables readers to correctly evaluate sperm morphology
• Helps professionals in the field to interpret seminal cytologic images
• Includes numerous key illustrations