1. The Jaundiced Baby
2. The Acutely Ill Baby
3. The Child with Splenomegaly
4. The Child with Abdominal Distention
5. The Acutely Ill Child
6. Jaundice in an Older Child
7. The Child with Chronic Liver Disease
8. The Child with Cystic Fibrosis Liver Disease
9. Children with Cancer Who Have Liver Disease
10. Liver Trauma
11. The Child Who Needs a Liver Transplant
12. Intestinal Transplantation
13. Diseases with Liver and Kidney Involvement
This atlas is a problem-based practical book presenting clinical scenarios for children with liver disease. Each chapter demonstrates the clinical presentation, diagnostic pathway, therapy and outcome.
Rich in illustrations of clinical pictures, tables and graphs of data, each chapter also contains pictures of radiology, histopathology and other important diagnostic information.
This book outlines a multidisciplinary approach to diagnosis and management of pediatric liver disease and covers diseases encountered in South Asia, the Far East and the Middle East.
This work will appeal to a wide readership, from trainees in hepatology and Paediatric Gastroenterology to General Paediatricians and Allied Health Professionals including Dieticians, Nurses, Transplant Co-Ordinators.
• Provides a practical, problem-based approach to liver disease in children
• Enables better diagnosis through the use of illustrations
• Presents a logical approach to the diagnosis and management of children with liver disease in a form that is easy to read and absorb