This Atlas is organized in a way with a combination of basic theory and clinical practices, and of real photos and text description in perforator flap. The book includes four parts: the first part is the overview of the definition, vascular physiology and main principles of clinical applications of the perforator flap, etc.; the second to fourth parts are the descriptions of the indication, applied anatomy, typical clinical cases and key points in harvesting technologies of the direct and indirect perforator flaps over the human body, etc.
This Atlas is a useful reference for medical researchers and doctors relevant to microsurgery, hand surgery, orthopaedic surgery, and plastic and reconstructive surgery.
• Case based introduction accompany with extensive figures
• Covers 25 kinds of perforator flaps over the human body
• A useful reference for doctors in microsurgery, hand surgery, orthopedic surgery, and plastic and reconstructive surgery
• He-Ping Zheng is a chief at the Clinical Anatomic Center, Fuzhou General Hospital of PLA Nanjing District, China.
• Jian Lin is Chief of microsurgery and hand surgery, at the Dept. of orthopaedic Surgery, Xin-hua Hospital (ChongMing), affiliated with Shanghai JiaoTong University, China.
• Yong-Qing Xu is a chief physician at the Orthopaedic Department, Kunming General Hospital of Chengdu Military Region, China.
• Deqing Hu is from Orthopaedic Department, The First Affiliated Hospital of Fujian Medical University, Fuzhou, China.