This book was written to assist the dermatologists and practitioners in the management of rare and challenging skin disorders. It is the most valuable collection of such skin disorders from more than 274 outstanding contributors over 4 decades in China. In this book, a comprehensive coverage of about 387 conditions are illustrated by 1215 superb images, and each is introduced with an initial summary of clinical characters. This atlas incorporates a wide range of skin disorders from the mildest and common conditions to the most severe conditions. The objective of this book is to provide readers with a clinical reference, which can be easily approachable and possesses the necessary expertise to sharpen a dermatologist’s diagnostic and clinical acumen.
• Provides an extensive library of clinical cases contributed by more than 274 Chinese dermatologists over four decades
• Offers about 387 conditions of skin disorders which are illustrated by 1215 superb images
• Covers from common skin disorders with unusual presentations to rare skin disorders revealed in China
• First book in English that elaborately profiles skin disorders of the highest didactic value in China
• Wen-Yuan Zhu is the editor-in-chief emeritus of Clinical Journal of Dermatology (Chinese), professor and dermatologist of Department of Dermatology, the First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing Medical University, China.
• Cheng Tan is a professor and the director of Department of Dermatology, the First Affiliated Hospital of Nanjing University of Chinese Medicine, China.
• Ru-zhi Zhang is a professor and the director of Department of Dermatology, the Third Affiliated Hospital of Suzhou University, China.