1. Laryngopharyngeal Endoscopy
3. Congenital Disorders of the Larynx
4. Inflammatory Diseases
5. Specific Infectious Diseases
6. Benign Mucosal Disorders
7. Miscellaneous Benign Lesions
8. Laryngeal Trauma
9. Vocal Fold Immobility
10. Spasmodic Dysphonia
11. Functional Dysphonia
12. Laryngeal Stenosis
13. Vocal Fold Scar
14. Benign Tumors of the Larynx
15. Laryngeal Leukoplakia
16. Malignant Tumors
Specializing in viewing of vocal fold vibration, strobolaryngoscopy is a valuable tool for laryngologists and speech-language pathologists in diagnosis of pharyngolaryngeal diseases. This book presents 300 high-quality images and 18 videos from selected representative cases, which help practitioners to grasp the key diagnostic points of srobolaryngoscopy quickly. By watching the videos, readers can observe the vibratory characteristics of vocal folds in details.
The book is presented in two parts: The first part is the overview of the strobolaryngoscopy, and the second part focuses on the strobolaryngoscopic signs of common pharngolaryngeal diseases. With the illustrative figures and videos, this book is a practicable reference to laryngologists and speech pathologists.
• Shows typical strobolaryngoscopy videos for common and clinical important pharngolaryngeal diseases
• Provides practical diagnostic suggestion to readers
• Written by expert with a wealth of clinical experience in the field
Wen Xu is a Professor at the Department of Otolaryngology, Beijing Tongren Hospital, Beijing, China. She is also Vice Chairman of Voice Foundation China Chapter and Voice Committee of Chinese Society of Otorhinolaryngology Head & Neck Surgery.