3. Head and Neck
4. Gastrointestinal Tract
5. Hepatobiliary and Pancreas
7. Female Reproductive Tract
9. Bone and Soft Tissue
This book is a unique surgical pathology grossing atlas, comprised of a collection of photos of various anatomic specimens frequently encountered in routine and frozen surgical pathology practice, including various organ systems. The photos in this atlas have been collected over many years of practicing surgical pathology in one of the largest medical centers in the world, and include emphasis on important anatomic landmarks and explanations on how to properly orient, section and sample anatomic specimens. The use of actual gross images allows readers to more readily apply the grossing tips to actual specimens that they encounter at the grossing bench. Each chapter is arranged by organ system and includes essential tips for grossing each specimen and sample dictations with all the essential elements that must be addressed for proper assessment of each organ specimen.
Written by expert pathologists, Atlas of Surgical Pathology Grossing is an excellent resource for pathologists, medical and pathology assistant students, residents, both in surgery and pathology, and pathology assistants.
• The first grossing manual to include images of original specimen.
• Includes tips and sample dictations for proper assessment of each organ.
• Written by experts in pathology grossing.
• Monica B. Lemos. Houston Methodist Hospital. Houston, TX. USA
• Ekene Okoye. Houston Methodist Hospital. Houston, TX . USA