The full-color Avoiding Common Anesthesia Errors, significantly updated for this second edition, combines patient safety information and evidence-based guidance for over 300 commonly encountered clinical situations. With a format that suggests conversations between an attending and a trainee, the book helps you identify potential problems and develop a treatment plan to minimize the problem. Brief, easy-to-read chapters cover basic and advanced topics and help you digest information in minutes!
• Coverage spans the entire field of Anesthesiology—including subspecialties such as airway management, critical care and pain medicine.
• Now with 30% more topics than the first edition.
• Contributors now include more international authors and Certified Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs).
• Features critical updates to popular chapters and sections related to legal issues, professional practice topics and coding and payment.
• Part of the Avoiding Common Errors series, which presents hard-earned clinical wisdom in an informal, easy-to-read style.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.