• An Overview of Primary Care: The Mission, the Strategies, the Results
• Population-based Care: A Philosophy and A Methodology
• Strategies for Team-based Care
• Clinical Services: Guidelines and Examples
• Pathway Services for Delivery of Behavioral Health Services (Use of Quality Improvement to Evolve Delivery)
• Workforce Development: A Community and Global Effort.
Emerging policy changes are encouraging adoption of a team-based approach to healthcare, yet most healthcare professionals receive little training in how to practice integrated care. Basics of Behavioral Health in Primary Care is a playbook for mental health and medical professionals to share in addressing behavioral health concerns in primary care. Concise and practical, this clinically-focused book addresses the needs of a diverse group of healthcare providers, as well as students preparing for careers in the rapidly changing landscape of healthcare.
• Concise, readable and practical
• Research-based integrated approach
• Highlights common problems in the integrated care setting
• Demonstrates the basics of effective team work