Derived from the bestselling Berek & Novak’s Gynecology, this concise, easily accessible reference presents essential information in gynecology in a highly readable, fully illustrated format. Berek & Novak’s Gynecology Essentials includes the most clinically relevant chapters, tables, and figures from the larger text, carefully compiled and edited by Dr. Berek and ideally suited for residents, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, midwives, and other healthcare providers.
• Offers a concise and easy-to-navigate presentation, perfect for efficient study and quick reference. • Covers general principles, gynecology topics, primary medical care, operative gynecology, urogynecology, early pregnancy issues, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, and gynecologic oncology.
• Features approximately 200 full-color illustrations from the larger text.
• Includes an exhaustive reference list with key references highlighted.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.