• Features a stable of case studies throughout the book that underscore key concepts and applications
• Provides the core fundamentals and applications for polyelectrolytes and their properties
• Weaves the subject of biopolymer electrolytes across a broad range of disciplines, including chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science, environmental science, and pharmaceutical science
• Sudhakar Y.N.; M. Selvakumar , Associate Professor in the Dept. of Chemistry at Manipal University in Manipal, Karnataka, India.
• D. Krishna Bhat , Professor in the Dept. of Chemistry at NITK University in Surathkal, Mangalore, India