Part of the highly regarded Biopsy Interpretation Series, this fully revised volume is your definitive guide to mastering biopsy pathology interpretation for prostate cancer care. Biopsy Interpretation of the Prostate, 6th Edition, provides superbly illustrated guidance from a top expert in the field, guiding you through the best utilization of H&E microscopy as well as the latest immunohistochemical markers in order to deliver accurate, reliable diagnoses. Hundreds of full-color illustrations depict the full range of benign and malignant prostatic entities.
• Focuses on practical, need-to-know information regarding the diagnosis and prognosis of prostate cancer obtained on biopsy, addressing both common and unusual issues that arise in day-to-day practice.
• Provides new information on noninvasive lesions (HGPIN and intraductal carcinoma), clinical correlates with biopsy, and practical molecular findings.
• Shows how to critically use adjunctive tests to both diagnose limited prostate cancer and avoid overdiagnosing mimickers of prostate cancer.
• Emphasizes the newest updates in prostate cancer grading so that you can provide the most accurate prognostication in your biopsy reports.
• Features 1800 images online, as well as a 50-question test bank for self-assessment and review.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.