Succinct, logically organized, and supported by more than 100 board-style review questions, Blueprints Neurology delivers a complete review of key topics and concepts optimized for clerkship, shelf review, and USMLE preparation. This concise approach pares coverage to a perfect length for clerkship rotations and reinforces understanding with clinical vignettes, detailed diagnostic and treatment information, and case-based review questions at the end of the book with complete answer explanations.
• Concise, succinct chapters save time and focus your review on the most essential concepts.
• Extensively revised to include new and relevant content
• Updated! More than 100 board-style review questions detail correct and incorrect answers for comprehensive shelf and USMLE preparation.
• Updated! Case-based vignettes help you translate concepts to a clinical context and confidently prepare for clerkship.
• Newly added 4-full color highlights key content for a faster, more effcient review.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
• Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.