Originating from the esteemed Boston Children’s Hospital, this new volume in the Illustrated Tips and Tricks series provides succinct, precise information from a wide range of experts on tackling technical problems in pediatric orthopaedic reconstructive surgery. Edited by Drs. Peter M. Waters, Benjamin J. Shore, and Daniel J. Hedequist, this volume presents practical, hands-on content gained from years of surgical experience, including nuggets of wisdom unique to particular institutions. Drawings, operative photos, and videos are used liberally throughout the book to illustrate surgical techniques and provide a handy visual complement to the text.
• Covers all areas of pediatric orthopaedic reconstructive surgery including sports medicine surgery, reconstruction, neuromuscular correction, upper extremity surgery, spine surgery, hip surgery, pediatric foot and ankle surgery, cerebral palsy related surgery, and orthopaedic oncology.
• Features the latest surgical techniques, presented in a crisp, step-by-step style, and provides brief overviews of equipment, anesthesia, patient positioning, and other procedural elements.
• Designed for residents, fellows, and practicing orthopaedists—those in training or anyone who needs to brush up on the latest techniques.
• Numerous illustrations offer visual guidance for clinical procedures and patient interaction.
• Concise, bulleted format makes for easy reading and quick absorption of material.
• eBook features procedural videos and additional clinical guidance.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.