Introduction by founder
2. Upper third of the face.
3. Middle third of the face.
4. Lower third of the face.
5. Non-facial indications.
6. Skin quality improvement with botulinum toxin
About the author
Botulinum Toxin in Aesthetic Medicine: Injection Protocols and Complication Management
This practical book is a quick review of the necessary details for safe and effective deployment of botulinum toxins in day-to-day practice, covering basic background information about the products, patient consultation, and treatment preparation, with more emphasis on injection patterns, relevant anatomy, and avoiding and treating complications.
• Offers a succinct but practical synopsis of treatment
• Presents a user's guide to the world's most popular aesthetic treatment
• Showcases the experience and viewpoint of a busy, dedicated aesthetic practice