Essential for ob/gyn physicians, primary care physicians, and any health care provider working with pregnant or postpartum women, Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation: A Reference Guide to Fetal and Neonatal Risk, 12th Edition, puts must-know information at your fingertips in seconds. An easy A-to-Z format lists more than 1,400 of the most commonly prescribed drugs taken during pregnancy and lactation, with detailed monographs designed to provide the most essential information on possible effects on the mother, embryo, fetus, and nursing infant.
Each templated monograph includes:
• Generic US name (trade names in index)
• Risk factors
• Pharmacologic class
• Pregnancy and breastfeeding recommendations
• Pregnancy, fetal risk, and breastfeeding summaries
• Updated references
NEW in the 12th Edition:
• 100 new drugs, with thorough updates of all existing drugs
• Subheadings with each review for faster reference
• List of cross-referenced combination drugs
• List of drugs contraindicated in breastfeeding women
• List of drugs contraindicated in pregnancy
• List of drugs that affect human development
• Quarterly updates, available online, to keep you at the forefront of the field
• Greatly improved eBook searchability
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.