Now featuring more than 400 board-style questions with complete answers and explanations, BSR Pediatrics, 2nd Edition, prepares medical students for success in pediatric rotations, shelf exams, and the UMSLE Step 2 with a comprehensive overview of general and subspecialty pediatrics presented in the popular Board Review Series outline format. Concise descriptions, clinical correlations, numerous figures, and nearly 100 tables detail the essentials of pediatrics, accompanied by case-based review questions at the end of each chapter and a comprehensive end-of-book exam to build test-taking confidence and help your students excel in clerkship.
• Board Review Series outline format distills essential information in a manageable, studentfriendly
• Thoroughly revised content reflects the latest advances in general and subspecialty pediatrics.
• Expanded question banks at the end of each chapter test comprehension and identify areas of
• Expanded end-of-book comprehensive examination with detailed answers and rationales readies
students for the rigors of the exam experience.
• Lloyd J. Brown, MD, FAAP, Regional Chair of Pediatrics, Palo Alto Division, Palo Alto Medical Foundation, Palo Alto, CA, Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Stanford School of Medicine, Stanford, CA;
• Ryan J. Coller, MD, MPH, FAAP, Chief, Division of Pediatric Hospital Medicine, Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI;
• Lee Todd Miller, MD, FAAP, Associate Dean for Student Affairs, Professor of Pediatrics, Director, Global Health Education Programs, David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA, Los Angeles, CA.