Prepare to succeed on your physician coding certification exam with Buck's Physician Coding Exam Review 2019: The Certification Step! This extensive exam review provides complete coverage of all topics included on the physician coding certification exam - including anatomy, terminology, and pathophysiology for each body system; reimbursement issues; CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM coding; and more. Four full practice exams (answers and rationales included) simulate the testing experience and provide enough practice to reassure even the most insecure exam-taker. It's the only physician coding exam review you need!
• UNIQUE! Four full practice exams on Evolve simulate the experience of taking the actual physician coding exam, allowing you to assess your strengths and weaknesses in order to develop a plan for focused study.
• Answers and rationales to the practice exams are available on Evolve to help you check your work.
• Concise outline format helps you access key information quickly and study more efficiently.
• Mobile-optimized quick quizzes offer on-the-go practice with over 350 medical terminology, pathophysiology, CPT, HCPCS, and ICD-10-CM questions.
• Success Strategies section guides you step-by-step through the entire exam process.
• Concrete "real-life" coding reports (cleared of any confidential information) simulate the reports that you will encounter on the job and challenge you to apply key coding principles to actual cases.
• NEW! Updated content features the latest coding information available, promoting accurate coding and success on the job.