• Inhalation injury
• Primary Blast Lung injury
• Pulmonary barotrauma
• Delayed Hemopneumothorax
• Sepsis Related Lung Injury (SRLI)
• Ventilator-Associated Lung Injury (VALI)
• Ischemia-reperfusion and Oxidative Stress Induced Lung Injury
• Pulmonary Enbolism
• Pulmonary Infection
• Modes and Strategies of Mechanical Ventilation for burn and trauma associated lung injury
• Potential Therapy.
This book provides in-depth analysis and guidance in the clinical diagnosis and treatment, and development of new treatments with clinical applied prospect of burn and trauma associated lung injury. It includes study on the pathological change of burn and trauma associated lung injury such as inhalation injury, lung blast injury, pulmonary barotrauma, delayed hemopneumothorax, lung injury associated sepsis, ventilator-induced lung injury and ischemia-reperfusion lung injury. It is also compiled with many clinical typical cases, full data and series of pictures.It also aims at bringing more clinicians’ attention to burn-/trauma-induced lung injury, making them familiar with the relevant theories and clinical diagnose; guiding the treatment of burn and trauma associated lung injury and improving the prognosis and life quality of patients; stimulating more clinicians and researchers to further explore the pathological mechanism and new treatments of burn and trauma associated lung injury. It persists in combining theory and practice, and highlights practical application to reflect the theoretical value. It is very suitable for the medical teaching and can also be used as a reference book for medical doctoral students, postgraduates, and medical trainees receiving continuing education from critical care medicine, burn & trauma surgery, and emergency medicine.
• Focuses on describing and summarizing the burn and trauma associated lung injury related issues
• Uses a large number of clinical cases and precious pictures as well as looking forward to certain promising therapy
• Has a practical guiding significance for the diagnosis and treatment of burn and trauma associated lung injury in clinical department