PARTIN, A.; PETERS, C.; KAVOUSSI, L.; WEIN, A.; DMOCHOWSKI, R.
From the basic science underpinnings to the most recent developments in medical and surgical care, Campbell-Walsh-Wein Urology offers a depth and breadth of coverage you won't find in any other urology reference. Now in three manageable volumes, the revised 12th Edition is a must-have text for students, residents, and seasoned practitioners, with authoritative, up-to-date content in an intuitively organized, easy-to-read format featuring key points, quick-reference tables, and handy algorithms throughout.
• Features shorter, more practical chapters that help you find key information quickly.
• Includes new chapters on Urinary Tract Imaging: Basic Principles of Nuclear Medicine • Ethics and Informed Consent • Incisions and Access • Complications of Urologic Surgery • Urologic Considerations in Pregnancy • Intraoperative Consultation • Special Urologic Considerations in Transgender Individuals • and more.
• Covers hot topics such as minimally invasive and robotic surgery; advancements in urologic oncology, including innovative therapeutics for personalized medicine; new approaches to male infertility; technological advances for the treatment of stones; and advances in imaging modalities.
• Incorporates current AUA/EAU guidelines in each chapter as appropriate
• Updates all chapters with new content, new advances, and current references and best practices. Extensively updated chapters include Urological Immunotherapy, Minimally Invasive Urinary Diversion, and Updated Focal Therapy for Prostate Cancer.
• Features more than 175 video clips, including all-new videos on perineal ultrasound, abdominoplasty in prune belly syndrome, partial penectomy, low dose rate brachytherapy, and many more.
• Written and edited by key opinion leaders, reflecting essential changes and controversies in the field.
• Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
• Alan W. Partin, MD, PhD, Professor and Director of Urology; Department of Urology; The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine; Baltimore, MD, USA.
• Craig A. Peters, MD, Professor of Urology; University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center; Chief, Section of Pediatric Urology; Children's Health System; Dallas, TX, USA.
• Louis R. Kavoussi, MD, MBA, Waldbaum-Gardner Professor and Chairman of Urology, The Arthur Smith Institute for Urology, Hofstra Northwell School of Medicine, Hempstead, NY.
• Roger R. Dmochowski, MD, FACS, Professor of Urologic Surgery, Vice Chair, Section of Surgical Sciences, Associate Surgeon in Chief, Associate, Chief of Staff, Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee.
• Alan J. Wein, MD, PhD (Hon), FACS, Founders Professor and Emeritus Chief of Urology Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania Health System Philadelphia, PA