Recent scientific advances have revolutionized cancer research and practice, creating a body of molecular biology information that is important to research scientists and clinical oncologists alike. Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology: Primer of the Molecular Biology of Cancer, 3rd Edition, keeps you up to date with all that’s new in this rapidly changing field. Derived from DeVita, Hellman, and Rosenberg’s Cancer: Principles and Practice of Oncology – widely regarded as the definitive clinical reference in oncology – the third edition of this popular Primer provides a single-volume, highly focused reference on every important frontier in the molecular biology of cancer.
• Compiles the knowledge and experience of leading scientists and clinicians in the field.
• Provides separate chapters on each of the 18 most common cancer types, with state-of-the-art information on how molecular biology advances are impacting clinical practice.
• Includes a thorough chapter on genetic counseling and genetic testing to help you navigate the challenges and ethical dilemmas of cancer genetics.
• Covers key topics such as Hallmarks of Cancer, Precision Medicine in Oncology, Cancer Immunotherapy, Pharmacogenomics, and many more.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.