1 Basics of Imaging: Radiography, CT, and MR
2 Normal Anatomy, Including Variants, Encountered on Radiography, CT, and MR
3 Physiologic Aspects of Cardiac Imaging
4 Ischemic Heart Disease
6 Cardiac Masses
7 Valvular Disease
8 Pericardial Disease
9 Congenital Heart Disease
10 Acquired Disease of the Thoracic Aorta and Great Vessels
11 Devices and Postoperative Appearance
Prepare for success on the cardiac imaging component of the radiology Core Exam! Cardiac Imaging: A Core Review, 2nd Edition, by Drs. Jean Jeudy and Sachin Malik, is an up-to-date, practical review tool written specifically for the Core Exam. This helpful resource contains 300 image-rich, multiple-choice questions with detailed explanations of right and wrong answers, fully revised content, high-yield tables for easy review, and additional eBook questions to ensure you’re ready for the Core Exam or recertification exam.
• Features questions in all exam areas, including basic imaging, normal anatomy, all diseases relative to cardiac imaging, all modalities, and postoperative appearances of devices.
• Features over 200 high-resolution images.
• Provides concise answers with explanations of each choice followed by relevant, up-to-date references.
• Follows the structure and content of what you’ll encounter on the test, conveniently organized by topic.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.